[geeks] Security Posters...

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri Nov 16 07:29:30 CST 2007

All,

I'm looking for some FREE security posters. Things to remind lusers to
lock their laptops (physically and screen) as well as "loose lips sink
ships" -type stuff. "Careless Talk = lost Revenue" or something, with
a real Soviet-style era thing... Ideally with this kind of
block-print/lithograph design:
http://posters.nce.buttobi.net/russ1.htm

http://members.impulse.net/~sate/posters.html is pretty good in terms
of content, if a bit cheezy.

tripwire.com has a free vulnerability matrix poster; I snagged that.

UofAZ has some, but they're for UofAZ only...

Any other ideas? I'm not done playing with google yet, but I figure
among this crowd you may have some lined up....

-Jon