[geeks] OLPCs for sale...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 13 07:50:46 CST 2007

>From: der Mouse <mouse at Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
>Date: 2007/11/13 Tue AM 02:10:24 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] OLPCs for sale...

>> Pay $399 + $24.95 for S/H and buy two "$100 Laptops" -
>
>Two $100 products, together, for $400?  That's a hell of a markup.

I think you failed to properly parse the quotes ;^)

BTW, I got my Asus EEE yesterday, it's pretty good - if you don't mind the mini keyboard (it feels *exactly* like a Toshiba Libretto keyboard, for better or worse).

The unit is OK on a table top, but it is a bit hard to work on your lap... I am suprised that this unit has a fan, the only moving part of the unit.

Lionel