[geeks] So how messy is YOUR "computer room"?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Mar 18 20:45:07 CDT 2007

This is my "lab", the middle bedroom where I have various systems and
where I work on projects (electronics stuff, my guitars, etc).  My "main"
system (the iMac) is in our "office", the bedroom next to this one.

I spent the weekend cleaning it up, throwing things away (filled two large
trash-carts), and generally organizing things.

Before and During initial cleanup and shelf construction:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600006037512/

Moving stuff to the new shelves, and cleaning the room:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600007670069/

I still need to rent a floor scrubber, but that's only because the cat box
is in the far left corner of the room and they like to track litter all
over.  Sweeping with a broom and then using a Swiffer can only do so much.
8-(

I'm happy with the outcome - its nice to have room in there again.
This coming week I'll be dissasembling and discarding our dining room
table (IKEA cheapie) and putting together the Bowflex that's been sitting
in boxes for almost a year now.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford