[geeks] stubby A/C power cables

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 09:48:07 CDT 2007

>From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>Date: 2007/06/27 Wed PM 08:18:08 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [geeks] stubby A/C power cables

<snip>

>I am thinking of biting the bullet and getting some of those expensive space
>saving power strips, since they accomodate transformers without blocking
>other connections.
>
>It's just that I need three, and they are kind of expensive.

Provantage has some real nice power strips with the sockets almost 3 inches apart - I used them at $job-1 and we just put a zip tie around each wall wart to keep it on the strip...

General listing of all power strips at Provantage:
http://www.provantage.com/power-strips~66PWRSTP0.htm

Specific one we used:
http://www.provantage.com/tripp-lite-ps2408~7TRPM001.htm

I thought the prices were fair, and the quality was excellent, given they are Tripp-Lite.

Lionel