[geeks] stubby A/C power cables

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Jun 27 20:18:08 CDT 2007

I want some short A/C power cables, 3 conductor, to help get transformers away
from my power strips.  Transformers often take up the space of 2-3 sockets,
wasting them.

2 years ago I saw a guy in a computer show that had 6 inch long power cables
that neatly solved the problem.

Now I can't find any.

Anyone know where to get them, or what they are called so I can search?

I am thinking of biting the bullet and getting some of those expensive space
saving power strips, since they accomodate transformers without blocking
other connections.

It's just that I need three, and they are kind of expensive.

--
shannon           | An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto