[geeks] Anyone have a 20" iMac?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 20 20:45:06 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 07:20:47PM -0500, Michael Parson wrote:
> According to:
> http://forums.dealmac.com/read.php?4,2503043
> 17 1/8 W
> 10 3/4 H

I found that via Google too.  Someone else on another list measured their
20" and it came out to 17 1/16" X 10 11/16", and I just found a ruler and
mine is 43.5cm x 27cm (17.125"x10.63").

Good enough for me to call and order the anti-glare / LCD protector
tomorrow.  I accidentally took off a small amount of the anti-glare
coating on this screen a couple days ago while cleaning.

I'm ordering a custom 500-series anti-glare sheet from here:
http://www.photodon.com/lcdprotect-sheet.htm

Thanks.

Bill

--