[geeks] Apache rewrite-fu sought

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Jun 20 16:29:28 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 05:19:33PM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Watch him and if he does it again, boot him without mercy.

More to the point, what he wants to do is legal in Canada. Politely
suggest that he move there. Give him a reasonable amount of time,
to change his opening page to "moving to Canada, back soon" and
if he does not, cut him off.

Personally, I think 1/2 hour is a reasonable amount of time.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838