[geeks] Stupid Windows Media Player Problem

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:15:24 CDT 2007

Hi.

I have Windows Media Player 11 on this one machine, and I need to play
this one video.  The video has two audio tracks, but I need to play only
one of them.  For the life of me, I can't figure out where to make that
selection.  The "Audio & Language Tracks" menu item seems to only have a
"Defaults" section where you can pick a default language.  I need to
pick between a normal audio track vs. one with a director's commentary.
  Any ideas?

Peace...  Sridhar