[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Jun 1 18:28:43 CDT 2007

" From: velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com>
"
" On 6/1/07, Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
"
" > That's separate entirely from the issue of managing weapons and
" > dangerous cargo.  It implies a sense of societal duty that America has
" > sadly left behind.
" >
" > Our greatest enemies are not men living in desert caves.  Our greatest
" > enemies are our fellow countrymen who refuse to see themselves as part
" > of a large community--people who fail to see that a society where people
" > only look out for themselves is an extremely dangerous society in which
" > to live.
"
" Those two short paragraphs pretty much sum up the entire problem in
" this country simply and succinctly.  Responsibility is a trait few
" have these days.

and psych profiling consistently shows responsibility as a trait to be
as thin as the hot air in the political stratosphere.  i'd say the
corporate stratosphere too.