[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jun 1 16:57:18 CDT 2007

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

>>> Which can and has (to me) happened.
>>>
>>> I had them cut open an *unlocked* suitcase.
>>
>> Me, too.
>
> You think they do it for shits and grins?

I think they do it because they have no reason to care.  If a zipper
gets stuck, they don't have the time to fight with it, and nothing
happens to them if they shred the thing.  After all, it's SAFETY!  You
don't to stand in the way of SAFETY, do you?  They should've just thrown
your ass in jail for having such a problematic suitcase; you were
interfering with SAFETY!

> Damn suitcase cost me $300.

You left out the $13 or so you paid the bastard to cut up your
belongings through your tax dollars.

'tis a wonderful system, isn't it?

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "If we keep our pride, though paradise is lost, we
Elgin, TX        (   will pay the price, but we cannot count the cost."