[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Fri Jun 1 05:59:56 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 06:30:39AM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Funny you should say that, as Mexicans have been called "America's
> Palestinians" by some; though the preferred method of taking over seems
> to involve using our own social welfare system against us, along with
> gaining the assistance of various craven politicians.

It's IMHO wrong. Mexicans come to the U.S. looking for part of the
"American Dream". A job, a living wage, health care, and a government
that is free of corruption. (despite what you may think the U.S. is
corruption free compared to Mexico). They are willing to take jobs, earn
their living and take citizenship. They do not go around killing random
people to force you to convert to the Catholic Church.

Most of all they accept the existance of the United States of America and
don't wish to destroy it and "drive you into the sea".

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838