[geeks] Google Images Facial Recognition!

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Fri Jun 1 00:08:52 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 01:49:09AM +0100, Gary Goddard wrote:
> But i did get a nice (preprinted) note from them after getting back from
> my recent trip to the US which explained that they decided to remove the
> padlock from my bag (with bolt cutters) and have a damn good root around
> in my used underwear and socks for security reasons (not a job I envy
> them). Better not say anything else as they have my photo and
> fingerprints and i don't want to spend a spell in room 101.

Well, actually it's your fault. The TSA has on their website a list of
luggage (and lock) manufacturers who have provided keys to them.

If you lock your luggage with one of those locks, they will, if necessary,
inspect your luggage with no damage.

If you are concerned about room 101, then fly El-Al. They have spent
years figuring out the difference between strange people and dangerous
ones.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838