[geeks] Vista is a job creator...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 19 09:23:55 CDT 2006

>From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>Date: 2006/09/18 Mon PM 11:43:58 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Vista is a job creator...

<snip>

>If you try to use an unencrypted cable with newer data storage (like
>Bluray) and new formats, you'll get video degraded back to early DVD
>quality, even if you have an HD television.

ANyone remeber the statistics about how few people with HD televisions actually have them set up to view HD television?

Myself I watch more standard ("digital cable") than HD television, only because HD adds so little to the shows I normally watch (a disturbing amount of The History Channel, for instance), but HBO in HD is very nice...

Lionel