[geeks] Hitachi Ultrastar 10K300 FC-AL

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Nov 29 16:59:13 CST 2006

Wed, 29 Nov 2006 @ 14:53 -0600, Bill Bradford said:

> On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 01:34:48PM -0500, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> > Anyone know where I can get brand new Hitachi Ultrastar 10K300 300GB
> > FC-AL hard disks for a reasonable price?  (Read around $500 apiece)  I
> > need 22 of them...
>
> I knew Windows Vista was bloated, but DAMN!
>
> 8-)

Either that, or he's installing a couple of new games.

I just installed "Medieval Total War 2", and it came on two DVDs.

\begin{disbelief_suspension}

Pardon me, whilst I go smite unbelievers in Languadoc, and send 5
thousand of Salladin's finest shrieking down into hell outside the gates
of Jerusalem.

If all goes well, I'll have enough votes this spring to get that bastard
out of the Vatican and replace him with one of my own cardinals.

Deus lo Volt!

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The strength of the Constitution lies
entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it.  Only if every