[geeks] Cell phones for SSH

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sun Nov 26 05:59:29 CST 2006

> I'm looking at buying a new cell phone in the near future and would
> like to get something that I can use for SSH and possibly some light
> web browsing. Ideally, the phone would have a QWERTY keyboard,
> bluetooth, and be relatively small. I tend to prefer candy bar style
> phones (My current phone is a Nokia 6030) but I'm open to other form
> factors.

In a month or two...

Nokia N80 (Symbian 60v3) and a Laser VKB

The in a couple of months is for the updated driver for the keyboard for
newer Symbian OS. Putty will run on the handset. Once the external
keyboard works out, projected qwerty goodness on any decent flat
surface.

--
Steven Hill

"There must be something on this thing for that thing!"
                                 - Homer Simpson, The Simpsons