[geeks] Compilation warnings...

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Sat Nov 25 11:11:11 CST 2006

Hi,

I'm building CUPS for my network here and in some of the libraries it
uses I get a lot of warning messages  :

Prototype pointer to unsigned int
argument pointer to int.

It works and builds as need be but I'm wondering what to do about this
.... e.i. should I go in and fix those warnings or just leave them be
...as everything is working at the moment.
Also is this a Solaris Compiler specific problem  or  is  it just that
code  written  for  G.C.C.  is looser in this and the Solaris compiler
stricter on those things ....
This is puzzling me a bit ... so I thought I'd ask... to put my mind at
rest.

Regards,
Michael