[geeks] fwd: The Seven Phases of Owning an iPod: UI

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Nov 18 00:44:07 CST 2006

Fri, 17 Nov 2006 @ 22:06 -0600, Phil Brutsche said:

> Sridhar Ayengar wrote: > Phil Brutsche wrote: >>> Even newer Cisco
> switches run IOS. >> Fixed-configuration Cisco switches have been
> running IOS since at least >> the late '90s (the 2900XLs, for
> example). > > I'm aware of this. 8-)
>
> Not everyone is, and since someone mentioned learning a little about
> IOS...

Yeah, it helps to know what to look for.

I need something physicall small and inexpensive, and mostly for routing
among private LANs. The LANs have their own gateways, so the router
won't need to do WAN connections itself.

I used to have a couple of routers years ago, but quit using them
because they were so big.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.