[geeks] fwd: The Seven Phases of Owning an iPod: UI

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:06:39 CST 2006

On 17 Nov 2006, at 18:43, kevin marshall wrote:

> The little pamphlet that came with my Nano did have a diagram of
> a guy using the "wheel" to turn the volume down.

Does thst mean you'll be buying a Zune? According to ARSTechnica, the
interface on the *player* is that is really good...

Nope, for me the iPod doesn't represent the pinnacle of UI design
either but the 'complete package' is great and does the things that I
and many others want (and I for one wasn't sold into it by Apple).

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the
trash!"