[geeks] Princeton Surplus Haul... (NCD Xterminals)

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 17 07:01:02 CST 2006

Hello,

thanks for this thread, and the link...reminded me to look for software/images for the NCD 15b I got from University trash some time ago (I already posted about it once, dunno if here or on cctalk).

I was indeed able to locate some (NCDware 3.5) in the archive area of ftp://ftp.ncd.com/pub/ (linked from Criggie's Stuff Page), but I'm unsure whether I may (and can) use it due to licensing and license enforcement issues.

>From the note on their web page www.ncd.com, I take they went belly-up and their stuff is going away as soon as somebody decides to take that ftp server down. Perhaps somebody here should try to mirror the information and software there if the permission can be obtained.

So long,

--
Arno Kletzander
Stud. Hilfskraft Informatik Sammlung Erlangen

"Ein Herz f|r Kinder" - Ihre Spende hilft! Aktion: www.deutschlandsegelt.de
Unser Dankeschvn: Ihr Name auf dem Segel der 1. deutschen America's Cup-Yacht!