[geeks] fwd: The Seven Phases of Owning an iPod - An Illustrated Journey

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Tue Nov 14 17:18:40 CST 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> Mine are pretty loud, but they also have pretty good isolation.  I can
> use them on jet aircraft and I don't hear a trace the engines over the
> music.

That's because you're a considerate chap. Unlike the cunts I share a
train with in the mornings... At least they will not hear me wandering
up behind them, to engage them with the wire brush of enlightenment.

--
Steven Hill

"You're in no position disagree with me, boy. I got a loaded .45 here. You got pimples."
 				- Lt. Col. Frank Slade, Scent of a woman.