[geeks] Java as a first language

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Nov 11 19:51:03 CST 2006

Fri, 10 Nov 2006 @ 22:20 -0500, Phil Stracchino said:

> Actually, I keep meaning to get around to learning the D Programming
> Language, whose design goal was "A C-based object-oriented programming
> language, done RIGHT."

Same here.

But... so many languages, so little time.

I wonder if it does a better job than Objective C? I always meant to
learn Objective C, but lacked a project to help me focus on learning it.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.