[geeks] I just saw...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Nov 11 13:47:30 CST 2006

Thu, 09 Nov 2006 @ 16:09 +0000, wa2egp at att.net said:

> > "But any vote for a candidate other than Republican or Democrat is wasted."
> >
> > Uh, dude .... ever heard of SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECIES?
>
> Heh, heh!  Almost as bad as those who say, "I always vote for <their party>
> no matter what."

True.

However, I know that most of the idiots will refuse to leave party
lines.

It doesn't stop me when I see a good third party candidate, usually
libertarian, but I do feel like I'm throwing my vote away every time.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.