[geeks] Brighton Chilli was Re: [rescue] speaking of WEP

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:49:23 CST 2006

http://torrent.freesbie.org/brightonchilli_0-001_alpha_inc_guide.tgz.torrent

> > I'm working on making a flash image available aswell, so stay tuned!
:)

> > Sevan / Venture37

v0.002 is up on the site available for download
(torrent comming soon)
http://brightonchilli.geeklan.co.uk

This new release contains the following changes:
Added support for WPA & 802.11i to the kernel
Added support for Atheros chipset cards to the kernel
Fixed a typo in chilli.conf (chilli should redirect to the right file now)
Patch for chillispots hotspotlogin.cgi to enable it to work with lighttpd
Move the cgi-bin directory to /var mfs so that it's on a writable FS
allowing hotspotlogin.cgi to be edited
Added chillispot to rc.conf
Serial console redirection now works
Changed the loader logo to beastie

There is no installation involved, just boot up a PC/doorstop off the CD
& issue some basic commands to get yourself up & running, check out the
setup guide (Serving Chilli for 4) to see what's involved
http://brightonchilli.geeklan.co.uk/files/setupguide.txt

Sevan / Venture37
--
"The truth, the half-truth, and nothing like the truth." - Mark Brandon Read