[geeks] can't wait for Vista

John Francini francini at mac.com
Thu Nov 9 06:52:39 CST 2006

Bill,

Hello fellow traveller! I have to deal with the exact same epithets,
from the exact same collection of people--those whose only experience
has been with M$FT products.

Wake up and smell the coffee, people!  There's a big wide world of
grown-up OSes out there that don't suck, and are not distributed by a
corporation found to be a convicted monopolist by the U.S. government!

(I'd love to know why, when I say that last piece to people, their
eyes glaze over -- MSFT was, is, and will continue to be a criminal
organization!)

john francini
who's used, hmmm, let's see: TSS/8, TOPS-10, TOPS-20, VMS, Ultrix,
Tru64 UNIX, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux, Mac OS X. And, oh yes, MS-DOS
(starting with 2.11), Windows 3.1, 95, 98, NT {3.5.1, 4.0}, XP.