[geeks] I just saw...

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Wed Nov 8 16:07:09 CST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 4:55 PM, Brooke Gravitt wrote:
> (John Lewis)  "On November 7th we face the most dangerous situation we
> ever have.  If you think fighting off dogs and water hoses in the
> sixties was bad, imagine if we sit idly by and let the right-wing
> Republicans take control of the Fulton County Commission."

President Lincoln - Republican.

1964 Civil Rights Act - passed by Republican.  Prominent Democrats at
the time voted against it.

First Black US Senator - a Republican.  In 1870.

etc. etc.

This is why as the K-12 US education system declines, more Demogogues
^H^H^H^H^H crats are able to get away with outrageous statements.

--P