[geeks] Windows XP, and activation

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed Nov 8 14:06:06 CST 2006

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:32:23 -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> I found a customized unattended DVD install of Windows XP, SP1, SP2,
> and all patches up through September 2006, including about 1500 third
> party drivers.

Now that would be *very* useful. I must see if I can hunt one down. I
keep an XP partition on my laptop 'just in case' (actually it's the only
way of programming my Phillips Pronto) and I really hate fighting
Windows to get it to work properly.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 Most politicians think that "ethics" is a county in the south of