[geeks] I just saw...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Nov 8 11:33:35 CST 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> "Vote for me, and I'll buy you a beer at McGinty's Pub after the
> election - just bring your reciept showing who you voted for."

This is worse than "Vote for me, and I'll pass laws that take money away
from the evil rich/poor/etc. and give it to you!"?  The people are
substantially less corrupt than the government they've managed to elect;
they're just lazy.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and