[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Nov 6 16:10:00 CST 2006

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 03:07:28PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Geoff's position is that "Google invested in a company that does BPL, so
> therefore they're EVIL and must be avoided."
>
> I'd call that "covering all the bets" - I'm sure they've invested in other
> forms of broadband and tech companies as well.

I don't really care what bets they cover or not. Buying up the rights to
"dark" fiber, or installing wireless networks on already allocated channels
is not going to polute the electromagnetic spectrum.

Its the difference between manufacturing handguns and going to a neighborhod
full of gang related crimes and handing them out to teenagers.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838