[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:52:02 CST 2006

On 2 Nov 2006, at 11:58, William Kirkland wrote:

>> well it seems they are passionate about wringing any potential money
>> out of anyone who buys any of their stuff, while screwing them on
>> unusable licenses.
>
> That's always been the Microsoft platform, so, what's changed? the
> CEO? Their product is still 10-20 years behind others (after you turn
> off their security holes)

True enough, but since Gates has charge of the company it seems to
have gotten many times worse. What we are trying to illustrate is not
that MS has gone from saint to sinner, just that the already bad is
getting much, much worse all of a sudden. I wholeheartedly blame
Ballmer and his management cronies. I know what I'd do if I was
unfortunate enough to be a staffer there, and a number of the people
there have already done it. Tell em where they can stick their
company and go join someone like Google...

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the
trash!"