[geeks] Sunsolve Information

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu May 25 14:24:16 CDT 2006

Thu, 25 May 2006 @ 10:19 -0400, William Enestvedt said:

> Erm, I think it happened a good many months ago -- when Solaris 10 came
> out? The Rescue list archives should have a good deal of posts about
> this, many dripping with rage.

I remember those posts, but I guess I still didn't fully realize how far
they had gone.

For example, I didn't realize it meant even things like pictures of 10
year old Sun motherboards.

Either that, or I've just had brain damage since then.

In my defense, I'm having to write PHP code now, and my mind is slowly
going...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We are all of us in the gutter, some of us
looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde]