[geeks] Cisco 8 port 10/100 switchs available ($15/ea +$5 S/H)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon May 22 11:47:39 CDT 2006

Hello all,

I have up to 4 Cisco 8 port 10/100 1548U Microswitches available for $15/each + $5 S/H, Additional units ship free. Buy all four, I'll pay shipping.

Nice features of this switch:

 - NINE front-mounted LEDs (POWER + ports 1-> 8 activity)
 - SIXTEEN back-mounted LEDs (ports 1 -> 8 activity, ports 1 -> 8
   Full/Half Duplex indicators)
 - IEC power cord (NO WALL WART)
 - Its a Cisco Switch!

NOTE: These are UNMANAGED switches. There was a similar switch from Cisco that was managed, this is not it.

I use a couple at home/office, and no complaints - prefer them to Linksys/Netgear/D-Link 10/100 switches. Physically, this unit is about as big as the "Unix Power Tools" book from O'Reilly...

Please contact me off-list if interested,

Lionel
lionel4287 at verizon.net