[geeks] Extreme Networks - your opinion?

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Sat May 20 01:49:30 CDT 2006

I've got a couple of 48i's that I've been been impressed with.

Haven't put em to a real work yet, but good points i found are :-

Console passwords easy to reset.
Lots of goodies built into console even telnet!!

Bad point 4 big 80mm fans make them quite loud for home use, got to take
lid of an try quieting them down.

Gary