[geeks] I need some help from any "Glucopods" out there...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed May 10 19:44:14 CDT 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 7:22 PM, der Mouse wrote:

>> I'm monitoring my blood sugar [...]
>
>> Since I'm testing my blood sugar every day I would like to download
>> the data to do some spreadsheet and graph tracking.
>
>> There are Windows pieces of software that support the meter I have
>> now but none for any other OS.
>
> Surely one number a day is not too much to simply type in manually?

*shrug*  I'm a geek - manual data entry is boring and what if I happen
to forget?

As with any data I'd like an automated backup system. ;-)

In the case of my current meter it stores the data for up to 14 days
and calculates a 14 day average if I ask it to.  I personally want to
be able to download that in something other than Windows but I can't
with my current meter.  Thus the request.

Mike
----
Quietly waiting for Wyatt's Torch to go out...