[geeks] What to do with the tapes when you do finaly erase them.

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Jul 27 13:51:32 CDT 2006

Thus spake James Fogg:
>> Take a bunch of tapes, say 4 or 5, put them in a mailing
>> envelope, fill out the customs forms as "family video tapes"
>> value $0.0, and send them surface mail to each of the
>> overseas members of this list.
>>
>> While we won't be able to see them try to watch the tapes in
>> customs, the thought is delicious. Especially if they won't
>> fit in anything that resembles a VCR. :-)
>

> No, send them to random addresses in Arab countries. Don't use your real
> return address.

Nah.  Not creative enough.

Label them "Decoded DaVinci Code Data" or "Holy Submarine Plans" or some
such and number them sequentially.

Then one by one leave them in libraries across the country or mail them to
random members of congress with no return address.  Send one, and only one
tape, to an internationally known entity that has a third-level link with
the terrorists.

Microwave popcorn and sit down to watch the news...

Mike Hebel
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale