[geeks] Routing problem: solution in progress

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Sat Dec 23 06:57:53 CST 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 12:26:17PM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> I think I've found a solution for my routing situation.

Great :) How do you find the performance of the Ultra 1? I'm considering
replacing my current firewall/router (a Dell PPro) with an U1 (primarily
because I have several of them, along with a number of qfes, lying unused),
so I'm curious to know what kind of speeds you see, particularly for LAN
traffic.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/