[geeks] Looking for old MS O/S install media

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 19 11:59:01 CST 2006

Hello all,

I've started playing around with the SunPCi cards I have accumulated over the years (both the original and IIpro cards), and I find myself wanting copies of the install media for software like Win98 SE, Win2K Pro (no service pack), etc. (no COAs needed, I have licenses, but have lost my physical discs/media).

Any help would be appreciated - I'd rather not pay $$ for another license for 8 year-old software, wich seems to be the only to score mdeia on eBay.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you like...

Thanks,

Lionel