[geeks] ZFS in OSX

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Dec 18 15:46:57 CST 2006

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Jeremy Grosser wrote:

> I stand corrected. I should have read Slashdot before replying.
> Apparently the latest Leopard seed has ZFS support.
> http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/18/1155226

I don't get it.  A Slashdot article pointing to someone's web-log is
significantly more authoritative than the web-log entry itself?

What a strange new world this ewikiblogosphere is.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and