[geeks] IPExpert CCVP class videos available free

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 21:38:33 CST 2006

Found this out via some of my online learning pals--probably way over
my head, but good for you serious network folks out there:

http://www.ipexpert.com/products_services/product.cfm?sku=ip0606

"If you are pursuing a career in IPT, but you are not ready to go for
the CCIE certification yet, we have an incredible offer for you.
Effective immediately, you are welcome and encouraged to access
IPexpert's acclaimed Class-on-Demand Video Lecture Series to prepare
for the CCVP certification tests.

View over 20 hours of IPT lab lectures when it is convenient for you.
These comprehensive lectures are delivered by Vik Malhi (CCIE #13890),
one of IPexpert's CCIE Voice / CCVP certified instructors."

They are probably farming email addresses for leads to sell other
classes, but so what?  Use a throw away.

Enjoy!
=Nadine=