[geeks] Microsoft responds to question about their IP used in Linux

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Dec 11 19:40:38 CST 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Mon, 11 Dec 2006 @ 19:46 -0500, Phil Stracchino said:
>
>> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>>> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/76270/index.html
>>>
>>> The question was, as admitted, clumsy, but I thought the "answers" were
>>> worse.
>>>
>>> Anyone thing Microsoft is every going to come out and say what it is
>>> that Linux infringes upon?
>> Well, their sockpuppet never actually did.......
>
> If you mean Darl, doesn't he still insist on it anyway?

Oh, sure, he swears Linux infringes SCO IP.  He just won't ever allow
himself to be pinned down as to exactly WHAT SCO IP it infringes.
(Presumably because then, someone might be able to prove that it
doesn't, or that SCO doesn't own the IP in question in the first place.)

--
 Same geek, same site, new location