[geeks] Cross your fingers

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Dec 11 13:59:49 CST 2006

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> ...about to cut over to the Speakeasy line.
>>
>> Verizon has us capped at 1.5/384 ...  Speakeasy says based on what
>> they're seeing from their end of the link, they should be able to do
>> 3.0/768.
>
> How much does Speakeasy charge for that kind of speed?  I assume it's
> statically-addressed?

The quoted numbers are $55.95 for the 1.5/384 they initially qualified
us at with the bad phone wiring before Verizon's tech fixed it, $85.95
for 1.5/768, $95.95 for 3.0/768, and yes that includes static IP.  We're
up on the new connection now.  Next order of business is to get reverse
resolution set up.

--
 Same geek, same site, new location