[geeks] Wii elbow

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Dec 11 13:13:34 CST 2006

Mon, 11 Dec 2006 @ 13:12 -0500, Lionel Peterson said:

> On 12/11/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
>
> > http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=115780&ran=140515
> >
> > In this article they briefly mention complaints from Nintendo Wii
> > users about injuries caused by the system. They are talking about the
> > controllers because they use your physical body movements to control the
> > games (though I believe this is optional).
> >
> > Nintendo's response was that the people need to excersize more.
>

> I can't wait for interactive "Wii Porn" to be released - "It's the most fun
> these boys ever had with their pants on!" and the scads of Carpal-Tunnel
> lawsuits brought on by 13 year-old boys...

There are people who've been researching "dildonics" for years now.

The Wii's release is probably literally a "wet dream" for them.

Everything so far has been very expensive.

Leave it up to Nintendo to put it in everyone's home...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["It's a damn poor mind that can only think
of one way to spell a word." -- Andrew Jackson]