[geeks] Passwords, etc

John Francini francini at mac.com
Mon Dec 11 10:53:28 CST 2006

I'm sorry -- that's tantamount to tattooing a number or a barcode on
you.  Worse, actually, since it can be read at a distance.

If it could be used by an office it could also be used by a
government to collect information on your whereabouts at all times.

Convenience is no reason to give up privacy.