[geeks] Wow - that was fast...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Dec 5 16:34:21 CST 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 4:29 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> The Sun Solari media kit arrived in the mail today, I ordered it when
> the link was posted here last week (?). It contained three DVDs:
>
> Solaris 10 Install - SPARC
> Solaris 10 Install - x86/x64
> Solaris Developer Tools:
>  - Sun Studio 11
>  - Sun Java Studio Creator 2 Update 1
>  - Sun Java Studio Enterprise 8
>  - NetBeans 5.0

Yep.  I got mine yesterday after requesting it the same day. ^_^

Mike Hebel
----
Those who make mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's
impossible to fix the mistake. Men can't return to the past. That's why
they drink. Lushes, drunks, sliding alcohol down their throats to
dilute the memories, that can't be forgotten. Frank Marlon, the
gunsmith, does nothing but drink and he questions the glass after it's
empty. Am I wrong? Was I wrong? - Vash