[geeks] Need recommendation: Good book in IPv6

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Dec 3 23:50:09 CST 2006

Does anyone know of a good book for learning IPv6?

For that matter, a modern one on IPv4 would be nice. All of my IPv4
books are quite old now. I think the last one I bought was from 1990.

There isn't much locally, so whatever I get I'll be ordering blind from
some online source.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The strength of the Constitution lies
entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it.  Only if every