[geeks] Motorola Q phone: warning!

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Aug 30 10:20:01 CDT 2006

Wed, 30 Aug 2006 @ 08:54 -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo said:

> I have a client that is having me set up a Moto Q phone and a MacBook
> computer.
>
> Warning:  the interface on the Q phone (Windows Mobile OS) will drive
> you utterly crazy.
>
> I can't believe how bad it is.

[ snip rest ]

Makes you ask: what has happened to Motorola?  Seems lately they are
releasing products too fast with too many problems.

Then again, I feel that way about the whole PDA/cellular market right
now, so maybe it isn't just them.

Everyone is turning out tons of product, but little of it seems to be
worth much.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There is no such thing as security.  Life
is either bold adventure, or it is nothing -- Helen Keller"]