[geeks] DVD based backup software

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Mon Aug 28 17:20:36 CDT 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 5:14 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> Mon, 28 Aug 2006 @ 19:34 +0100, Mike Meredith said:

>>> Dead project?
>>>
>>> None of the URLs I found for it are working.
>>
>> The URL above seems alive and kicking from here. Last code update was
>> in
>> May 2006 so whilst it's not overly active it is definitely alive.
>
> Are you positive?
>
> I get this:
>
> 	Forbidden
>
> 	You don't have permission to access / on this server.
> 	Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2 Server at mkcdrec.ota.be Port 80

I just clicked on it and it came up just fine.

Mike Hebel
----
Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the
heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns
into hate, which eventually metamorphosis's into the intent to kill.
The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin
begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in
the heart. The heart that feels the sin. -Vash