[geeks] Every server room needs one of these...

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 25 00:09:01 CDT 2006

I've had my 600 for about 18 months and it's beat to hell (stays
in my jeans pocket 90% of the time with keys and whatnot, no case
or cover.  It still works fine.

I've got no issue with the 600 but i would like to go back to
my first PDA phone, the Samsung i300.  It was the best phone i'va
had yet.  Still miss having graffiti on my phone, these little
buttons suck.

/KRM

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:51:26 -0500
Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org> wrote:

> Good to know.  I've been using a Treo 600 since they became
available
> for T-Mobile customers.  Based on the forums, it sounds like
I'm one of