[geeks] Every server room needs one of these...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Aug 13 22:14:33 CDT 2006

On Aug 13, 2006, at 7:42 PM, Dan Duncan wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>> And to think my wife was thinking of getting a UPS for th cordless.
>> They were
>> selling them on clearance at the local Walmart.
>
> I've seen a Panasonic cordless that charged a spare handset battery in
> the base and would use that battery to run the base in the event power
> failed.
> I've never seen another phone that did that, but it was way cool.

We have said Panasonic downstairs so I know what you're talking about.

I've also known Sony's to do that.

Mike Hebel
----
Rem told me, that someone she loved died on earth. She told me she
boarded this ship so she could start over. What does it feel like to
have someone you love die? I tried thinking of what it would be like if
Rem died. When I did, hot water came out of my eyes and it wouldn't
stop for a long time. Rem, I'll always be there for you. I won't leave
you alone. -Vash