[geeks] MS SBS Server - issues and questions

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 13 07:18:33 CDT 2006

>From: James Fogg <James at jdfogg.com>
>Date: 2006/08/12 Sat PM 09:02:20 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] MS SBS Server - issues and questions

<snip>

>Also, I suggest you become a Microsoft Registered Partner and get the
>$300.00 software kit and run SBS in a lab. It's what I do.

The magic phrase here is "Microsoft Action Pack" - they are available in many markets (not just the US) diurect from Microsoft,and provide you with the tools needed to simulate/prepare any concievable small business installations you might make that include a couple servers and up to ten client systems (includes full use, "Not For Resale" copies of all major Microsoft offerings WinXP Pro, Server 2003, SBS Server 2003, SQL Server, MS-Office, Visio, Project, etc.).

Lionel