[geeks] MS SBS Server - issues and questions

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Sat Aug 12 18:25:34 CDT 2006

I'm not sure which version of Ghost you're looking at, but the Enterprise
version runs 40$/system for 10-24 licenses, dropping to about 24$ by the time
you hit 100 licenses, so if you're doing any kind of volume it's well worth it
(at least to me).
http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/sat1/ec_Main.Entry17C?SID=49999&SP=10023&CID=0&PID=799460&PN=1&V1=799460&CUR=840&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=195834#
I've always been a big fan of ghost though, and you can sell the client on the
cost saying "And we'll leave behind a DVD with a full system image!" and other
such BS.
	Nick